Our next scheduled observing event was proposed to take place tonight (Friday 30 November) depending on the weather. Unfortunately the various weather forecasts and satellite info is suggesting cloud and at best, poor seeing . Therefore we have decided it is not practical for the event to go ahead so tonight’s Blackheath observing session is now CANCELLED.
Apologies to those of you looking forward to it.
Our next Blackheath Observing event will be on 14 or 15 December.