Mon 27

Flamsteed Pub Evening

November 27 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Dec 05

Viewing with the Great Equatorial Telescope

December 5 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Dec 11

Subscribe to Flamsteed via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,541 other subscribers

Home Forums Observing and Imaging Group Brighton PhotoFringe 2014 Submission. Help!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sumitra 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Tej
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 590

Thats a great photo of you looking deservedly chuffed on having your prints exhibited.  And it seems like the only colour print on the wall…They sure got a thing for sepia/monochrome, havent they!

Well done again, Sumitra 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Tej.

Mike Meynell
    Topics: 119
    Replies: 751

As promised, a photo from the event!!

Great stuff… well done!

Sumitra
    Participant
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 233

Stunning photograph  and your print looks good as well.

😉 Thanks Brian!

Aww, that’s really lovely! Thanks for sharing. You look so happy in that pic – and quite rightfully too!

Was a lovely evening! 🙂

Sumitra
    Participant
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 233

Thats a great photo of you looking deservedly chuffed on having your prints exhibited.  And it seems like the only colour print on the wall…They sure got a thing for sepia/monochrome, havent they!

Well done again, Sumitra

Thanks Tej!! 🙂 I was very happy :). And well spotted, they seem to like B&W and street photography quite a bit there. But but but, after my talk on Tuesday, lots of them asking how to do Astrophoto, and some of them even gave it a try on Wednesday night! I was so happy 🙂 In no time, it will become an Astrophoto club, Muahahaha!

Great stuff… well done!

Thanks Mike!!

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.