It is possible to post images within a topic.
Click on the ‘img’ button in the area above the message box and type the URL of the image that you wish to add. The image can be on any external website.
Alternatively, you can post a link to an image, or any other content, by highlighting some text and clicking on the ‘link’ button in the area above the message box and then typing the URL of the link that you wish to add (click in the checkbox if you want the link to open in a new window).
To add your own photographs…
(1) If your own photos aren’t already uploaded on a website somewhere, you can use a Flickr account to upload your photos then get a link to post into this forum.
(2) From Flickr, click on ‘Share this photo’ and, in the pop-up box, select BBCode. Then also select the size you want to use (one of the ‘medium’ settings is usually about right).
(3) The box below that will have several URLs strung together in one line. Select the part inside that string that looks like this and copy it: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5475/14433783302_c2ebb6ed0a.jpg (You’re copying from https://farm through to .jpg)
(4) Go into the Forum and start making a post.
(5) Click on the ‘img’ button at the top of the posting box.
(6) Paste in the URL you copied from Flickr.
(7) Enter a short description of the photo if you want to.
(8) Click ‘OK’
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Events on August 4, 2018
Events on August 9, 2018
Events on August 14, 2018
Events on August 18, 2018
Events on August 25, 2018
Events on August 26, 2018
Events on August 30, 2018